A leading B2B global specialty chemical company providing high quality products and services to various other disinfecting, sanitizing and emulsion polymerization industries, needed support in streamlining and organizing their partner on-boarding process. The company was using traditional ways like emails, spreadsheets and word files to manage data for onboarding and renewal process for their partners and customers. Data was scattered around and disintegrated leading to duplication and communication gaps.
Industry: Speciality Chemicals
Tools: Community Cloud (Now Experience Cloud), Sales Cloud
As a fast-growing specialty chemical company, They needed to innovate and scale to meet the changing needs of its customers and partners across the globe. But traditional systems and applications like use of spreadsheets, emails, MS word to manage data flow among various channels meant the company did not have the complete view of its on-boarding architecture(process) to realize its digital transformation and growth goals. They had all their information stored in data silos across various departments creating inconsistent information across the organization.
Company’s leadership recognized that it needed a partner who could help it integrate its core systems to unlock a 360-degree view of its member channels. It also needed a more strategic approach to achieving its long-term objectives.
The company turned to Salesforce and took services of Revolve Softech as a Salesforce partner for its digital transformation.
Revolve Softech, a Salesforce Ridge Partner, created a transformational roadmap to maximise the client’s Salesforce investment by unlocking Salesforce Community Cloud’s full potential. Siloed data was integrated into Salesforce, various processes were put into place to automate all the tedious and manual processes.
- Siloed data was integrated into Salesforce
- All info in one place (one source of truth), centralized information in Salesforce Org which is stored in cloud.
- Uplift in staff efficiency by providing a 360 view of their partners, customers, and their enquiries, all in one platform
Automation and Agility:
- Better Time Management: Simplified repetitive tasks & improved collaboration between departments by using various Salesforce Automation tools like Approval Process, Salesforce Flows, Queue Management
- Reduction in complexity by using organized architecture for smooth work-flow
- Use of Apex, Flows and Approval Process to improve efficiency and save time
- Salesforce Lightning components and Aura were used where ever possible to enhance the user interface
- Easy Access: Salesforce dashboards for home pages for different profiles
Adopting Salesforce Platform helped them in improving their productivity by 30% by integrating and unifying the data. They were able to deliver enhanced collaboration capabilities to their employee, partners and customers with the help of Automation.
As a result, they managed to boost their efficiency and provide improved and enriching experience to its stakeholders.
Revolve Softech helped them to automate their day-to-day tasks and complete their digital transformation journey.