We Revolve Softech one of the Salesforce Integration Partners will enrich your Salesforce™ CRM™
data by connecting your Salesforce™ instance to ERP, OMS or other Salesforce™ Clouds.
Our team of consultants can help you define and chalk out the integration architecture using the available
API’s and web services. As a preferred Multi cloud experts we have tons of experience integrating
Salesforce™ clouds to use the data and create a customer 360 experience.
Salesforce™ has come out with native connectors which help you connect two or more
salesforce™ clouds together allowing you to have a complete 360 view of your customer interactions.
- Move data from Object such as Lead, Account, contact, Opportunities and Orders from Sales/Service to SFMC.
- Fire a Journey in SFMC using create/update event on Sales/Service Cloud™.
- Manage subscriber “Email” preferences between systems.
- Send a SFMC based template from Sales/Service Cloud™.
- Bring newsletter subscription from SFCC to SFMC.
- Bring Order information from SFCC to SFMC.
- Replace the transactional emails (order confirmation, Account create etc) to fire from SFMC in place of SFCC.
- Add the tracking codes to measure Web Analytics data and create journey’s based on those events.
- Customer information
- Order and Order products
- Products and prices
- User joins a community
- User creates a case
- User buys a product
Salesforce™ Connect is a framework that enables you to view, search, and modify data that’s stored outside your Salesforce™ org. It is a product for which you need to purchase a separate license. You can integrate tables from SAP® NetWeaver Gateway, Microsoft Dynamics® NAV, and many other data sources in real time without writing a single line of code.
Get in touch with us one of the best Salesforce Integration Partners to analyze if this product is a good fit for your use case or not.
Our team of expert developers have experience providing your making an informed decision when it comes to integration with a system. We have experience integrating with almost all available systems such as ERP (SAP™, JDE™) OMS (Sterling™, Salesforce™ OMS etc).
We work with client teams to analyze the integration requirements, use cases, schedule and information and come up with a plan to have the integration built between systems ensuring we stay within governor limits and provide maximum functionality.