SALESFORCE DEVELOPMENT PARTNER: WHY YOU NEED ONE?
Every company needs a magic genie if it hopes to grow every year. A magic genie can be a helpful ally in these hard years of fierce competition. Even though there isn’t a genie available, there is a viable substitute. A CRM tool is a tool that helps you manage the relationships and engagement with your customers. Here are some shocking facts for those who are still unaware of the existence of a CRM tool like Salesforce:
- 80% of Fortune 500 businesses utilise Salesforce
- Over 150000 clients use it worldwide
- The conversion rate increases by 200% when CRM tools are used
- A CRM tool has proven beneficial for 45% of businesses
- After implementing CRM, the sales team’s utility increased by 80%
- Following CRM adoption, the marketing team experienced a 45% increase in utility
Salesforce is the most popular CRM tool available. It is renowned for being a “low code” platform and for having extensive customisation capabilities. Many businesses try their own hand at Salesforce development and implementation because of the low code concept. It may seem like the perfect option for businesses looking to cut expenses, but when problems arise and the platform’s knowledge isn’t available, those businesses will wish they had partnered with a Salesforce Development Partner, a certified partner of Salesforce Inc. that offers advice, customisation, integration, and implementation solutions. A Salesforce Development Partner like Revolve Softech designs distinctive websites and business apps because every company is different. The partner’s numerous teams collaborate, understand problems and requirements, and then use technology to develop solutions that support the growth of the business. When you work with a certified Salesforce development company, you can expect superior quality work in a shorter amount of time than you can with a “DIY” approach.
The advantages of working with a Salesforce Development Partner are as follows:
- Professional knowledge: Salesforce development partners have a committed group of knowledgeable professionals on staff. The group works together to comprehend business objectives, metrics, processes, and models. Additionally, they look for areas where the current workflows and processes could be strengthened or filled. The end product is a document that lists personalised tech tools solutions to allay your fears and position you for success.
- Boost customer satisfaction: As we all know, retaining customers means that a business will make more sales. The team, certified in Salesforce and with extensive experience, helps develop and implements customised strategies that lead to an improved customer experience. They seal the weaknesses in the armour, resulting in happy and satisfied customers.
- Organisational customisations: Salesforce’s extensive customisation capabilities are its best feature. And only an individual who has extensively explored its depths over time can truly capitalise on this. One benefit of becoming a Salesforce Development Partner is this. You can create distinctive organisations for people and teams with their assistance.
Only three of the reasons why companies require a Salesforce Development Partner to succeed have been covered. One of the top Salesforce Development Partners is Revolve Softech. To find out more about us and our offerings, get in touch with us.