A leading B2B global medical technology leader specialising in the design and manufacture of products for the orthopaedic market, amongst others, was struggling to cope up with increasing sales demand and managing its partner, customer relationship.
The client used to manage their Due-Diligence Compliance for Partner On-boarding process through spreadsheets, emails, and word files. There was a need to transform their current process to a centralized CRM system with an agile platform that could be adjusted to their growing business needs.
Salesforce emerged as the clear choice and ticked all the boxes as per their requirements. To implement Salesforce, the company enlisted the help of Revolve Softech as its consulting partner.
Industry: Medical Devices
Tools: Salesforce Community Cloud (Now Experience Cloud), Sales Cloud
Key Challenge Tasks like renewals, Due Diligence, Compliance and service alerts relied on manual processes, decreasing service efficiency and increasing operational overhead. Data duplication issues as there were multiple channels of communication.
- Company data was sorted in silos or stored in Excel files, which made it difficult to share it across departments
- Disintegrated systems, data sources, and communication
- Inability to tailor the system the way the company needed and let teams use it in different ways
Revolve Softech being one of the leading Salesforce Ridge Partner and having worked with other companies in the industry, knew a number of best practices that would benefit the client. Bottlenecks were instantly spotted and fixed. Salesforce Community Cloud and Sales Cloud out of the box functionality was customized to suit the client needs.
- Data was unified, streamlined, transformed and integrated into Salesforce which eliminated data duplication issues and ensures the entire organization is using the same data
- Integration between the Community users and Salesforce CRM
- Data visualization enabled tracking the entire process of onboarding journey
- Created single sign-on community pages to provides a compelling experience for all the users by using Salesforce Lightening Web Components and Aura
- Build an easy-to-use, self-service Web sites for partners and customers
- Streamlined business architecture and Automated various processes to improve efficiency and avoid repetition of unnecessary tasks
- Apex and Salesforce Flow was used to automate and reduce overall partner onboarding timeline
Salesforce implementation resulted in a 60% reduction in the partner onboarding cycle time. Entire process was migrated from legacy systems to a new technology platform that could scale rapidly and drive innovation. Now it was able to offer its stakeholders a frictionless experience and Future-proofing its entire process.
Revolve Softech was instrumental in helping the client in leveraging the Salesforce ecosystem for process improvement and optimisation.