The client is an insurance company who provides a range of plans for individuals, families, and businesses, including options for prescription drug coverage and access to a network of healthcare providers. It is dedicated to helping its members stay healthy and providing them with the resources and support they need to manage their health.
- The client needs data on customer interactions and their coverage options and policies.
- They don’t have a sign-up page for real-time information to be stored in the database.
- They transferred their data manually and had limited automation options.
- Client needs an automated solution to synchronize their Salesforce Health Cloud data with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- They wanted Emails to be delivered in a more personalized and effective way, they wanted targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
- They required personalized emails like Birthdays, welcome emails, etc.
The following approach was used to build a solution to overcome the above-mentioned challenges:
- We started from integrating their Salesforce CRM into the Salesforce marketing cloud and created business units.
- Configured their SAP, SSL, IP Address, and RMM.
- Created some users, Roles, Sender profile, Delivery Profile, and Send classification.
- Established DE (Data Extension) to manage their data which was coming from the salesforce health cloud and also created some filtered DE to segment the audience according to their requirement.
- Implemented a dedicated sending IP for the Marketing Cloud for IP warming.
By combining patient data from Health Cloud with marketing insights, the client can now create more targeted and effective marketing campaigns. It allows them to gain a complete view of their customers, including their health data, interactions, and preferences. Integration streamlined the data management and automates processes for the client reducing the need for manual data entries. This also enabled them to track and analyze customer data across both systems, providing a more comprehensive view of the customer and enabling informed decision-making. The Solution also allowed the client to engage with their customers in a meaningful way through personalized communication.